Wednesday, April 18, 2007

IBO Learner Profile

As a PYP student we have our own profile. We will get the concepts from our teachers so we will have skills,we can develope actions and attitudes to be a beter student


1. CARING

I am caring with my dad when he is sick and also I am caring with other people who are sick too. When my dad is sick he needs me beside him so I can show that I CARE HIM.

2. Communicator

I am a good communicator. I speak with my sister who are living in Canada now by telephone. Sometimes I send her e-mail. I communicate with her by using bahasa Indonesia and English so I will have a skill to explain in different language.

3. Inquirer


As a inquirer, I like reading book especially science books so I will know more about this world. I like to find some information through internet, too because I have a curiosity to know something new.

4. Knowledgeable

I can remember many things that I have learned in grade three.So when my teacher ask a question, I can anser that ques tion

5. Open minded

As an open minded student, I realy like to listen to others' idea or listen to my friends ' suggetions. Also, I am very pleased tp listen to my parents.

6. Principled

I show principled by following God's rules and my parents' rules. Rules are good to be followed to make me become a good student.

7. Reflective

I realized that I have strengths and weakness. When I look back my report card, I know that I need to improve my performance. I should reflect on it and not to do the same mistakes anymore.

8. Risk-Taker

I am a risk-taker. I like to try something new in my life. For example, when I see a new game or an activity, I like to try how to play it. Also, when I see math problems, I have a willing to try to solve that problem.

9. Thinker

I think first before doing my homework so I can a little mistakes,I can predict the outcome .If I cannot find the out come I will think again by using another way.

10. Balanced

I should eat healthy food to get a healthy mind. Later on I will be balanced when I 'm thinking.One day I can manage my emotions.

1 comment:

GGM Company-Josceline said...

this IBO learner Profile is terrific Joshua!!!