Thursday, April 19, 2007

What my parents want from me...

My friends, when we have homework about what my parents want from me, I am a little bit sad because that homework can be done when we sit down together with our parents, so we can hear what they wants from us. This time I can not do this homework because my parents are not here. They are in Singapore now because my dad is still in the hospital. I can not sit together with them to discuss about this homework. What I know while we were together before they go to Singapore, I know that they have something that they want from me such as:
1. They want me to study hard now so in the future they want me to be a successful child.
2. They want me to be kind to every one especially to all my friends so in the future I can be a helpful person.
3. They want me to respect to my teachers, my parents and elder people, so in the future I know how to respect others.
4. They want me to be a responsible child, now and forever.
5. They want me to have a faith, trust in Jesus and never forget to pray. In the future, they want me to serve God.

I will ask them again about these to make sure. But those five things always mention every time so I always remember them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Saddy

Ye Eun Kim said...

hEY joshua~
check my blog out!
by the way
what a nice blog
you have.
My blog has been
updated by my sister
and I like it verymuch.
I want you to come and have
a look !