Monday, April 30, 2007

Reflection About Mekarsari fieldtrip

This is my reflection about Mekarsari fieldtrip. We, teachers and grade 3 students went to Mekarsari on Friday, 27 April 2007. I was so exciting. I was even more exciting after looking at my mother appear on my door on Friday morning. She could joined with me. There, we went down to fish pond. We tried to cathced fish but I couldn't catch any fish. Sad. Hesky got four fish. He was a good cather. The next activity was washing buffalo. This is my first experience. Can you imagine, I am small but I can wash a big buffalo. I was scared before, I kept my distance. After a couple of minutes I came closer to that big buffalo. I bathed that buffalo. Strange....buffalo only washed by using dirty water. No shower, no soap.

Then we went to the rice field. Wow....it was muddy and slippery. I didn't want to put my feet into the mud. But finally, I had a brave to go down into the mud because my teachers and my friends went into it. We planted the rice. At that time I learn how to plan rice and now I know how farmers work. Now I know where the rice come from.

We still have time and we had fun. We had a mud fighting. All my friends were covered by mud. Suddenly we were changing into mud creators. We had a shower before taking break and painting a farmer hat. The last activity was taking a tour around Taman Buah Mekarsari.

We really enjoyed this trip. Time to go home........It is my very exciting fieldtrip.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Well done Joshua. You used paragraphs! (10 bonus English points)I'm sorry that you got mud in your eye. I'm glad that you still enjoyed our field trip. Mrs Jane

Jane in Java said...

Your score for this reflection is 13/15. That's really good Joshua!