Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blue Court of My School


This is the picture of the bluecourt in my school. Today I was in activity, and my partner was Matthew. And we cut paper and I use a ruler to put the correct metre. I can draw this picture by drawing it in paint. It looks like my teacher's picture but her picture is better than mine. I need to learn more.
The lenght of the blue court in the school is 33m lenght the withd is 20 my pyp profile is inquer because I want to know the perimetre and area. and how to find the perimetre and area

1 comment:

Shirley Tanamal said...

Good image, Josh! But, the unit of it's length and width are wrong. It's supposed to be 33m and 20m, not meter square.
You also need to write your reflection related to the PYP Learner Profile and what you did to find out the area of the Blue Court.
Please add it into your blog.